Skip to content
10 things to do
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Antiques market
- Explore the best of the Côtes du Rhône wine labels such as Chateauneuf du Pape, its museum of wine and other famous wine producers.
- The roman legacy in Vaucluse is remarkable, visit these glimpses in the great theatre and triumphal arch of Orange and in the ruins of Vaison-la-Romaine
- Avignon with its fortress like Palais des Papes and its other UNESCO sites.
- The dramatic Gorges de la Nesque and the lavender in Sault.
- The fantastic Tuesday market and old town in Vaison la Romane.
- A drive ,cycle or walk to the top of Mount Ventoux which provides magnificent views over the countryside and even out to the Alps.
- Pernes-les-Fontaines – A tour of 40 fountains, a pretty place where water features decorate many small streets and squares.
- The Luberon has some of the most picturesque villages in France which are good to explore and even better for sitting in a cafe watching the world go by.
- The Dentelles de Montmirail has dramatic scenery and attracts painters, walkers and rock climbers of all abilities.