Explore the local area
- Le Barroux – a beautiful hilltop village whose Chateau can be seen from miles away. It has amazing views across the valley and is a maze of traditional village streets. The chimes from the bells of the nearby monasteries are also a welcome backdrop as you explore.
- Dentelles de Montmirail – this area offers a wide variety of things to do: walking, climbing, cycling and mountain biking. Also many vineyards and historic sites to visit.
- Mont Ventoux – the base of the giant of Provence is only 4km away if ascending from Malaucene and 9km from Bedoin. At the top the views are amazing.
- Local Markets – these take place across the week and allow you to sample the amazing local produce of olive oils, seasonal fruits, truffles when in season and of course wines.
- Lac du Paty – a beautiful location that is great for summer walks or relaxation as well as great for sampling some of the local festivities.
Walking, climbing and cycling in the amazing Vaucluse the land of vines, lavender and truffles